Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 1

It's the summer of 2010 and I'm taking an Adobe Illustrator class at Palomar College in San Marcos, CA. The fact that it's summer is significant. Summer classes teach you everything you would learn during a regular 16-week semester...BUT....summer classes only last 6 weeks. So here we go with high-speed learning :)

(The dates of these blogs DO NOT correspond to the dates when the works were completed. With the help of a very patient and experienced classmate, I finally learned how to add to this blog 1 month after I created it.) Thanks, Josh!

What you see below was our first assignment. The puppy pieces on the left needed to be manipulated and arranged to look like the puppy on the right. My rendition is the image with my name beneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment